[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:05:30 BST 2012

Yes you always need the "extra" PPA. My other PPAs are rebuilds with
special conditions, in the kubuntu-backport case that you also need the
kubuntu teams backported KDE 4.9.x PPA.

I should upload Digikam 2.9 to my extra PPA for people not using KDE 4.9
but standard Ubuntu 12.04 KDE packages. Just have been busy with life so I
haven't done it yet. Maybe this weekend...

/Philip