[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:02:11 BST 2012

Philip Johnsson wrote
> Digikam 2.9.0 is now available on my “kubuntu-backports” PPA for
> Ubuntu 12.04 and depends on you using KDE 4.9 from the kubuntu teams
> kubuntu-backports PPA. I will port it do standard Ubuntu 12.04 soon to
> my "extra" PPA as usual.
>
> Happy digikaming!
>
> /Philip

Hi Philip,
Using Kubuntu 12.04-64 bit and DK 2.8.0 from your 'Extra' PPA.
Going to add
ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports            and
ppa:philip5/kubuntu-backports

Now ,the doubts are-
1) Should I keep your 'Extra' PPA selected or deselected?
2)What about

"/Dependencies:
  Primary Archive for Ubuntu - BACKPORTS (main, restricted, universe,
multiverse) (included on 2011-01-27)/"

mentioned under 'Dependencies' at
https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/kubuntu-backports?field.series_filter=precise

As mentioned above, I am on Kubuntu 12.04 with all default repositories and
your 'extra' PPA enabled.

Many thanks for your efforts.

-Jagdeesh.

-----