[Digikam-users] Sharing database between Windows and Linux

Michael Klitgaard michael at klitgaard.dk
Tue Sep 11 13:52:57 BST 2012

Hello James,

I gave it a go again, and it seems to be working better. The main
thing I did was to create two thumbnails databases, one for the
Windows and one for the Linux machine. This seems to work. There
probadly is better ways to solve this, but that is over my mental
capacity right now.
I'm considering updating to two newer releases of Digikam, as there
some small differences in the feature sets of the two I'm running
rigth now. But I'm in the "don't fix it if it ain't broken" mental
state right now, perhaps if I get some spare time closer to christmas.

Sincerely
Michael