[Digikam-users] Deleting RAW files

Ozzy ozzyprv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:43:54 GMT 2012

Hi Anders,
Thanks, I knew about this feature. But since I shoot in both .jpg and raw I
would have to do the flaging twice. Two times for each picture I don't
like....
I wish there was a way within dK to delete the .jpg's and then make all the
corresponding "orphan" raw go away as well.
I am sure there is a very easy script that can be written for this (outside
dK), just I am not that good and scripting.

Thanks again for the quick response.

O.