[Digikam-users] About sidecar files extension

Carlos Barahona cbarahonae at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:20:54 BST 2012

I know digiKam and most linux programs use the convention to add the .xmp
extension to the whole file image name (including extension) when
generating or searching for a sidecar file. However, I am testing a RAW
developer (Corel AfterShot) which works the LR way (it substitutes the
image file extension with the .xmp extension). So I am willing to know if
there is some option or configuration to make digikam work this way.