[Digikam-users] Where is Adjust Time & Date menu?

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 30 18:18:39 GMT 2012

On Friday 30 November 2012 11:28:41 Joon Ro wrote:
> > For me, it is the last line down, just under "Géolocalisation" (french
> > version).
> >

> Thanks Marie. It's under Image menu right? It's weird I don't have
neither
> Geolocalization nor Time thing. I'm using Version 2.9.0 from openSUSE KDE
> 4.9 repo.

I'm using Digikam 2.9.0 under KDE 4.9.3, OpenSuse 12.2 with the KDE 4.9
repo. When I enable the corresponding items in Digikam Settings (under KIPI
plugins), I get 'Geolocation' and 'Adjust Date & Time' entries in my Image
menu (just above the 'Metadata' item)...

Perhaps check the KDE settings again? Or, run digikam from the command line
and check if there are any messages, in case another dependency is missing
and the plugins fail to load.

Note that messages like
#"QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still
in use, all queries will cease to work.
#QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified"
are 'normal' and don't mean there is a problem

Regards,

Remco