[Digikam-users] RAW files disappearing!

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:38:24 GMT 2012

Oups!!!
I'm very sorry about my previous message: the missing files are on my
desktop...  hidden under too many opened windows.
Apparently, some wrong manipulation with the mouse resulted in an
involuntary drag&drop unto the desktop of my secondary screen, and I didn't
realize it on the spur on the moment.

Anyway, even when they stay inside Digikam, i've sometimes problems with
drag&drops that move/copy pictures to the wrong album, or tag, or whatever.
And more than once, I had to use the search function to find pictures that
have been misplaced I didn't know where...

I would really appreciate the possibility to 'undo' the few last actions,
whatever they have been, as it is usually the case in many other programs.
Could you consider implementing such a functionality in Digikam in some
near future?

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,