[Digikam-users] Enhancement request: show start rating in full screen view window

John Stumbles john at stumbles.org.uk
Wed May 30 14:36:13 BST 2012

When I am browsing through photographs and assigning star ratings to
them I find it is best to have the view window maximised to full screen
so that I can see the photograph as clearly as possible. So it would be
useful to see what star rating I have for the photograph currently
displayed, while I decide what rating to give it (e.g. if it is already
rated do I want to change that rating?). I tried 'Configure Toolbars'
but doesn't have an option to add a display of star rating. I wonder if
other digikam users would also like this feature and, if so, whether our
fine digikam developers would consider implementing it?

best regards

--
John Stumbles                                    http://stumbles.org.uk