[Digikam-users] merge two digikam DBs

David Obando david at cryptix.de
Sun May 20 14:04:08 BST 2012

Hi all,

I would like to merge two digikam DBs (v2.5.0). I found some posts on
the mailing list but couldn't find the description in the docs. The docs
linked from digikam.org to docs.kde.org do not exist btw.
Could anybody give me a hint how to do the merge?

Best regards,
David

--
The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners.
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1920BD87