[Digikam-users] Installing Digikam on OSX

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:12:41 GMT 2012

"sudo port install digikam" is not enough.

Look my notice to install digiKam under macport. I run MACOSX with
Virtualbox, and all compile fine here :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/README.MACOSX

Let's me here if some tune must be done in this file.

Best

Gilles Caulier