[Digikam-users] Installing Digikam on OSX

Martin Asplund martin at nantitel.net
Mon Mar 12 10:45:38 GMT 2012

Hi there,

Not sure if I am doing this right as I would not be an excessively
advanced computer user, however I hope it might lead somewhere. My main
issue is that I try to install Digikam through MacPorts, but though I
follow all steps I can find online in various forums etcetera it still
does not seem to be working. I am running a fairly new MacBook Pro with
OSX 10.6.8 and tried /"sudo port install digikam" /on MacPorts which
ought to give me the right version methinks. Attached is the whole
terminal thingamajig which perhaps will allow someone to see what is wrong.

Kind regards,
Martin