[Digikam-users] Fwd: Install of Digital v2.5 on standard 64 bit Kubuntu

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:47:13 GMT 2012

Hi

A more informative link to what Martin is talking about is:
https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/extra

Add that PPA and update or install Digikam and the dependencies it
wants or all you want from the PPA.

If you would install KDE 4.8 from the Kubuntu teams PPA with your
current setup then you should also use my  kubuntu-backports PPA at:
https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/kubuntu-backports

Hope you know how to add a PPA as source or can read it from the links
above. Otherwise feel free to ask or drop a line if you have any
questions with the packages.

Happy digikaming!

/Philip