[Digikam-users] Fwd: Install of Digital v2.5 on standard 64 bit Kubuntu

Mark Hayes (Hotmail) mark_hayes_1973 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:50:39 GMT 2012

Martin,

Thanks for the swift reply.  Apologies for this though - how do I use
this link?  Normally, don't you just add a ppa to the sources list and
then update?

This link takes me directly to what looks like an ftp site.  I'm afraid
that I just don't know how to use this.

Could you please let me know the best way to install?

Apologies once again.  Thanks in advance,

Mark.