[Digikam-users] How to move a digikam collection

Thomas thomasdn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:57:19 BST 2012

2012/6/26 Jim Householder <nofixed at westnet.com.au>

> I'm not sure about the latest version of digiKam, but I think if you want
> the database on NAS you need to use mysql.

Two more questions:
1: If I use MySQL instead, does that mean I can put the DB on the NAS and
then access it from multiple clients (i.e. multple computers running
digikam but using the same db?)

2: I can install MySQL server on the NAS, no problem. However, I am not
sure how I convert my existing SQLite db into MySQL? Is there a way to
import it? And does that require a working digikam set up?

3: I normally use PostgreSQL. Is it possible to use that instead of MySQL?

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas