[Digikam-users] Enhancement request: image editor preserve tags and ratings

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:44:23 BST 2012

Hi,

Do you think really that this feature is not yet implemented ?

Metadata preservation have been a priority of course during digiKam
development. Metadata are written in a dedicated database.

To write metadata to image file as well, go to setup/metadata control
panel and turn on right options. These are disabled by default to not
touch files (old users request).

Best

Gilles Caulier