[Digikam-users] Can't import from camera

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at online.de
Sun Jun 3 11:12:14 BST 2012

Long time ago I had a similar problem with trying to import from a Nikon
camera, using the ptp mode. It turned out, that there was a process
"gvfs-ghoto2-volume.monitor", obviously initiated by the "nautilus"
filemanager, that caused the problem. After killing the nautilus process
digikam was able to import the images from my camera. I am not sure
whether your problem might be related to a similar cause. Maybe you just
give it a try.

Robert