[Digikam-users] Can't import from camera

Mihaela myhaella5 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 23:10:47 BST 2012

Where is the Camera/Info dialogue?

I used gphoto2 CLI to talk to the camera and everything seems fine. I
tried all the commands from this page except for the last (downloading
files):
http://www.gphoto.org/doc/manual/using-gphoto2.html

But there is no change in digikam.

I also tried gtKam gui and it recognized camera automatically and I
could get the list of folders and photos, but it crashed.

Mihaela