[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6.0-rc Schema update to V6 failed

leif at entertech.tk leif at entertech.tk
Sun Jun 3 08:41:27 BST 2012

Hi,

I just recently upgraded my digikam from 1.9 32-bit to 2.6.0-rc 64bit
(Fedora).
The program launches just fine but when i try to reconfigure to use
mysql server I get the error:

[leif at elitebook ~]$ digikam
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.
digikam(11411)/digikam (core): Schema update to V6 failed!

I think the database schemas was created by migrating from sqlite using
digikam 1.9 but it was a while ago so I don't remember exactly.
The connection to mysql is working fine and the user account is granted
all privileges on the two schemas "digikam4" and "digikam4_thumbs".

Any way to get this working, or do I have to throw away all my metadata
and start from scratch?

/Leif