[Digikam-users] DigiKam 2.7 doesn't show the pictures that were exported

Борис Кукушкин bkukushkin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:34:57 BST 2012

Good day!

I'm exporting CR2 images (these are Canon RAW files) to make previews, i.e.
I'm exporting to my computer, but convert the format (to jpeg) and do some
post-processing (resize, some auto adjustments). The photos being exported
are stored on the removable drive. After the job is done the exported
versions are show in the folder I was exporting to, but the originals are
missing from the original album.

I believe that there is a kind of a bug in the program's database or
something and I wish i knew how to refresh it completely and see whether
this helps or not, but the deletion of the databases stored in my main
album folder doesn't seem to make difference: after the base is rebuilt I
still get the same empty folder.

Thanks for your help and interest!
Boris