[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising already downloaded photos

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:52:39 BST 2012

2012/7/29 Anders Stedtlund <falolaf at gmail.com>

> Now I use a external card reader and don't have the problem any
> longer. I use digiKam 2.7.0 at the moment.
>
> /Anders

I always use an external card reader, and I have the problem more often
than not. It has been like for some time (for how long I can remember, in
fact) whatever camera / card / card reader / Digikam version I use. I have
learnt to not trust this function, and select each time what I definitely
want to import.

It's a pity it's still not working.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,