[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising already downloaded photos

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:32:46 BST 2012

There is probably a table having a relation between downloaded images
and the device they were downloaded from. I have had problems with
digikam not remember images downloaded from my Canon EOS 50d.

Now I use a external card reader and don't have the problem any
longer. I use digiKam 2.7.0 at the moment.

/Anders