[Digikam-users] digikam and gimp

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Jul 28 13:13:36 BST 2012

Am 26.07.2012 19:26, schrieb jdd:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to launch gimp from digikam with only one touch (I have a
> lot of images with a dust on it), but don't find a way (right clicking
> hundred of times is boring)
>
> any solution?
>
> thanks
> jdd

If it is the same operation you have to do an many images, I recommend
using imagemagick. It is on command line, but there are good tutorials.
It is very fast and can do almost everything. You can safe your commands
in a text file, so you remember them...

I think, doing mostly the same on hundrets of images in an image editor
is very time comsuming and boring, so investing a little bit of time in
getting to know how to use imagemagick is more than worthwhile.

un saludo

Daniel

personal facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mars.fotografo
google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386