[Digikam-users] help for beginner -- archives, forum, albums

joneall joneall2 at sjoneall.net
Tue Jul 24 18:57:13 BST 2012

I am really not interested in having Digikam manage my files. I don't care
about tags or stars or all that. I find that Gwenview does a fine job for
that.

I do want Digikam for handling raw files and for some of its editing
capabilities.

For instance, I am hoping its perspective tool will be faster than Gimp's.
Otherwise, I will stick with Gwenview + Gimp.

Any experience on that?

TIA, John