[Digikam-users] ICC file for Ricoh GXR

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:07:47 BST 2012

Thanks for these precisions.
In these specific usages you're refering to, I'm just wondering whether
these photographers wouldn't rather use tethering methods; so having an ICC
profile for their camera would be more or less irrevelant as they will use
their computer screen rather than the camera display.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,