[Digikam-users] Problems with 'disappearing' images

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:17:36 BST 2012

Max Bedacht wrote

> I think that I have seen problems similar to this but I am not sure if
> there has been a solution. The situation is the following:
>
> I have a group of images (12) that have been edited from CR2 originals to
> PNG final versions to JPG full size 100% versions.
>
> For trial submission to an agency I need to re-size, convert color space
> Adobe and put author/copyright info into a new JPG version.
>
> I don't know where to go from here, any ideas?
>
> I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with Digikam 2.7.

Have you selected 'always show original images' and 'always show
intermediate snapshots' in settings>configure digikam>editing images. By
default it is deselected and I too was restless for  a complete day!
By default it need be kept 'tickmarked' in the future versions to avoid
trouble to many users.

-----
Jagdeesh Deshpande.
Registered Linux user #492893