[Digikam-users] photo prints

brad bkn at ithryn.net
Tue Jul 17 00:13:56 BST 2012

Thanks for your reply. Its always nice to hear how other users do things.

I forgot to mention that i'm in the states. I did find http://www.mpix.com and http://www.whcc.com/ although the latter seems to be geared toward professional shooters, which is definitely not me! I used to make prints at a local shop, but my favorite shop recently closed its doors.

Thanks,
 -- brad