[Digikam-users] Rating shortcuts

e-mail robert.m.davies robert.m.davies at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 14:06:10 BST 2012

I also noticed and mentioned this problem at some point, but was given the
answer that the shortcuts had been hard coded so they would be the same as
other programs.
Well fine, if you want to take choice away from your users.
It annoyed me at the time, but not enough to delve into the source code.

I sincerely hope someone does change this - I have got used to using Ctrl +
numbers (on the keypad), but it involves some rather uncomfortable hand
contortions, and would far prefer to go back to being able to use the
numbers on their own.

Thanks,

Rob