[Digikam-users] New Version (2.7) & Philip Johnsson's PPS

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:30:46 BST 2012

Happy to know that you have a good experience using my PPA. My goal is of
course to make it as useful as possible. My philosophy about it is to
upload things I use myself and make it available to others at the same
time. That's why it's not just Digikam in it.

The credit should anyway go to the developers that put all their effort in
to digikam and bringing us this great source code to build for us all...

/Philip

PS. I'm on vacation this week and won't make any updates to the PPA until I
get back but can answer questions by mail.