[Digikam-users] Gwenview, single windows

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Jul 15 16:33:31 BST 2012

Hello,

since I updated to KDE 4,8.4 I am not able to open several images each
in a separate gwenview window. It always opens a window with all
selected images and I can always see only one at a time, so that
gwenview now is absolutely useless for me.

Before I only hat to remove te %U in

Exec=gwenview %U -caption "%c" %i

of

/usr/share/applications/kde4/gwenview.desktop

But this does not help anymore...

Anybody knows how I can achieve the old behaviour or do you know an
application that lets me open several images in separate windows, so I
can move them around as I like???

Thanks for hints!

Daniel
personal facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mars.fotografo