[Digikam-users] Grouping pictures, how does it work?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:47:10 BST 2012

As I have often several versions of the same pictures (typically one RAW, 1
to 3 TIFF, and several JPEG), I would like to use the grouping
functionality in order to display only one version in the main window
display.
When I group several pictures, I don't know how I can define the picture
that will remain visible.
Is there a quicker way than right-click to group several pictures?
What happens if I want to add one more picture to a group?
Is there a way to apply the same tags/title/caption to all the pictures of
the same group?
How are the filters applied, especially the file types?
Should all the pictures of one group belong to the same album?

Those are the first questions that come to mind for the beginning.

Thanks for your answers,
Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,