[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:58:15 BST 2012

I don't think it's possible to build newer versions of Digikam on
stock Ubuntu 10.04 as it comes with an too old version of KDE. Digikam
is much dependent on KDE parts so you need to update your KDE to be
able to build it. As far as I know there is no recent version of KDE
for Ubuntu Lucid maintained on any PPA either.

/Philip