[Digikam-users] How to install latest digikam on ubuntu?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:30:15 GMT 2012

That guide is old. You don't use the kde44 PPA anymore. On Ubuntu 11.10 you
only use my "extra" PPA (so far).

The database warning is something that happen and doesn't effect the usage.

The symbol lookup error on the other hand stop Digikam from working. It
mean that you have installed versions of some KDE graphic libraries on your
system that Digikam isn't built against. Make sure you also update those
packages from my PPA.

Regards,

Philip