[Digikam-users] How to install latest digikam on ubuntu?

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 31 12:19:01 GMT 2012

I was having the same ConnectionTest message.
It appears related to using a network drive, as it has gone away since
moving my albums back to a USB drive.
I suspect, but have not verified, that it is related to using sqlite for
the database since if I select sqlite in the options there is a message
saying it is not suitable for network files.  That message is not
present if mysql is selected.  I will attempt to verify that tonight.

HTH
Jim