[Digikam-users] RAW editing

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:52:42 GMT 2012

2012/1/20 Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk>

> ... I
> haven't tried ufraw, but darktable a little bit but I could not get that to
> make a lot of sense easily. But, do those tools provide better defaults, or
> more true to the jpeg preview defaults?
>
> --
> Anders

Darktable UI is a bit unusual, and doesn't seem very user-friendly at the
beginning. But take a little time to look at the videos and browse the user
manual that are available on the website, and everything gets clearer and
much easier to use. The program is really fantastic.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>