[Digikam-users] tags/keywords between Adobe Lightroom and Digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:36:24 GMT 2012

Since 2.0.0, digiKam support import and export of Lightroom tags. This
is done through metadata (from image or XMP sidecar)

Code relevant is here :

- reading :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/libs/dmetadata/dmetadata.cpp#L1134

- writing :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/libs/dmetadata/dmetadata.cpp#L1190

Note : LR tag from XMP is Xmp.lr.hierarchicalSubject

Gilles Caulier