[Digikam-users] Delete photos and their management in the database

guinsel guinsel at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 27 09:02:38 GMT 2012

Hey.

I'm thinking of creating a web interface to digikam that can display images, metadata, add tags and comments.

The web interface and digikam share tables mysql database and I have a question about the management of the tables.

When I delete a photo on the table "Images" does not clear the row only sets the value of the column "album" to NULL.

Is it possible to configure digikam when deleting a photo delete all the rows (tags, metadata, properties, ...) for that image?