[Digikam-users] Synchronize tags between exif metadata and digiKam

mcmatt mcmatt at mattlab.de
Wed Feb 22 10:28:16 GMT 2012

Ok, I found the option for Re-reading the metadata for all files. Sorry that
I missed that.

However, if I do any big operation, such as, scanning all images for faces
or re-reading the metadata from all images, digiKam crashes my raid-1
containing the image files. Is there anything known about that. (Happens
with 2.2 and current 2.5). I will create a new thread for that ...

Thanks,

M.