[Digikam-users] start dk and scan collection for faces from command line?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:22:07 GMT 2012

In libkface shared lib, there is a test program named "detect" which
scan an image for face. You can script it to test.

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libkface/repository/revisions/master/show/test

There is no other way fr the moment through digiKam as well.

Note : digiKam do not crash here with my huge collection. In fact, it
has never crashed here. You to fix a crash not reproducible...

Gilles Caulier