[Digikam-users] digiKam and Dropbox

Bartek Pietrasiak pietras.sp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 19:02:45 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have similar problem. I've been always using dikam with root collection
on external, usb drive and it worked fine, even that the path has changed a
few times (gnome used to mount at /media, now is /run/media/${userName}). I
just need to select root and database path in first time run wizard and it
works. But If I copy the directroy to local drive and select it in wizard,
I get some message that device with UUID is not present and the tags for
cr2 files are lost :/

Is it bug or feature? ;)

Regards,
Bartek