[Digikam-users] Big problems with medium to large sized collections under Microsoft Windows

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:26:37 GMT 2012

I have been following the Windows digiKam discussion, and have run a large
number of experiments with the program.

Sadly, I have given up trying to use the Windows digiKam version.  It is
way too buggy and unacceptably unstable.  Maybe someday . . . .

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Wolfgang Strobel <wolfgang_strobel at yahoo.de