[Digikam-users] Big problems with medium to large sized collections under Microsoft Windows

Wolfgang Strobel wolfgang_strobel at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 18 20:21:13 GMT 2012

Hello,
I am pleased that others still are struggling with the windows problem.
unfortunately still no one seems to really want to take the actual
problem.
it was certainly a lot of windows user gratifying when digikam even
with large collections of images would work perfectly. with small
pictures collections usually no one needs special management.
I hope soon of a workable solution to the reuse of under windows
digkam heard.

wolfgang