[Digikam-users] Database FilePaths

asourdiffe+list at gmail.com asourdiffe+list at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:42:58 GMT 2012

OK, I eventually figured out the answer to my own question after examing
the tables more closely. The FilePaths table does appear to be outdated,
and I was able to pull together what I need for the file paths with the
query:

SELECT i.name, a.relativePath FROM Albums a, Images i WHERE i.album = a.id

However, if there is any documentation out there explaining the layout of
the database, please point me to it. Thanks!