[Digikam-users] Database FilePaths

asourdiffe+list at gmail.com asourdiffe+list at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 02:40:11 GMT 2012

I back up my photos and digikam database to a low powered home server. I'm
trying to make a small web viewer built on the backed up photos and
database.

So I'm trying to figure out how the digikam4.db database is configured. I'm
a little perplexed by the FilePaths table - it includes a lot of my images,
but not all of them. Is it left over from an older Digikam version? Is
there a newer place I should look for file paths? Is there a reference out
there for the current database schema? I'm not really a developer, so I had
trouble interpreting the developer resources website. Sorry for the torrent
of questions.

Thanks