[Digikam-users] trouble with invisible images

Michel Le Cocq miconof80.list at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:57:23 GMT 2012

I just upgrade to Ubuntu 12.10 with Digikam 2.8.
2.9 is not in ubuntu.
3.0 beta seem to arrive soon.

With 2.8 I've almost the same trouble but now also on other directories...

I've just created 2 new DB and start a full new DB creation.

I would really prefer keeping the old one but it seems really buggy.