[Digikam-users] Default Email

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:33:25 BST 2012

There is typically a way to call an internet browser from a client
application as digiKAm an to open a gmail instance to attach photo.
But i don't find a way to do it technically. As i use Gmail as main
email client, i'm very interrested by it.

I need to found a student to work on this, perhaps for next GoSC 2013.

Please open a file in bugzilla about this topic. Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier