[Digikam-users] Shortcut to Edit Metadata Dialog

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Wed Aug 15 10:10:29 BST 2012

Hello Simon,

to define shortcuts (in almost all KDE applications):

1) in the main menu go to:
   "Settings" -> "Configure Shortcuts..."
2) search for "meta"
3) select "Edit All Metadata"
4) set "(o) Custom"
5) click "None" to define a new shortcut
   (e.g. CTRL + SHIFT + M)
6) click "OK"

This works for me with digiKam 2.5.0.

Have you tried the sideview "Caption/Tags" on the right side?

I can do all my meta-data-edit with this dialog:
  - rating
  - adjust date/time
  - caption
  - tags

What metadate do you edit else? (Just curious ;)

Regards,
	Peter Albrecht