[Digikam-users] Updating XMP metadata for a group of files?

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Fri Aug 10 06:18:57 BST 2012

Hi,

I can update metadata for individual images but is it possible to update
groups of files.

I am primarily thinking of updating keywords. For the most part a group
of images are likely to have similar if not identical keywords. Anyone
have any suggestions how I can update multiple images quickly?

Say for example I have 10 files of a particular bird. It would be great
to be able to select all the relevant files and insert the birds name
into the keyword field - ONCE.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides