[Digikam-users] File 'Save-As'

David Vincent-Jones davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:48:10 BST 2012

I find it odd that there appears not to be a way to easily save an image
in another format from the file browser view. Most obviously if one
wants to simply add a jpg of one or 2 images within a folder.

It appears that the only route is the 'batch converter' which in itself
is a nuisance. An added difficulty is that the batch converter is not
intelligent enough to have an option to simply save in the source folder
so I need to then rummage in the directories to find the correct output
location.

Small point ... just a nuisance. Or am I missing something?

David