[Digikam-users] Digikam not remembering camera photos already downloaded

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:54:00 BST 2012

I noticed this first in digikam 1.6 in 2010 and have never been able
to use the feature since. It was actually the reason I joined the
list. :-) I thought I even filed a bug, but I can't find it now. It's
possible I gave up with the KDE bug tracking system.

I assumed it was partly because of my photo renaming, but now I wonder
if it is related to using the autodetected vs manually added camera.
I'll check tonight and see if I can confirm Anders' behavior.