[Digikam-users] Digikam not remembering camera photos already downloaded

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Apr 9 16:29:00 BST 2012

Thanks Anders, I usually select to download using the Linux device
notifier so perhaps that's the problem. Next time I'll manually select
the camera and see what happens.

I have checked the db and I can see all the photos in there under
downloads but have no idea how it decides whether what is shown in the
db is the photo on the camera. I can see how it might need to use the
camera as well as the file name since you could be handling more than
one camera with the same file names.

Stuart